Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Last Word


I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving my position at PT TEC Indonesia, after 4 years 10 months. I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with all of you.

Great thanks for the wonderful people all Department & Division in TIE & TSE.

Special thanks for SCM – Logistic Division team.

Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement all of you have provided me during my time at PT TEC Indonesia. Even though I will miss my colleagues and the company, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.

Please keep in touch, I can be reached at my personal email address (taufanyanuar@yahoo.com)


Thanks & Best Regards
Taufan Yanuar
(04 April 2005  -  09 February 2010)


Good bye (the saddest word)
I'm going leaving this city
I'm searching for the world that I come from


I'm going leaving this city..
I'm searching for the world that I come from...
Thank you, I' sorry my friend & good bye Batam...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts